How does your team perform in high stress situations? Mick and his partners in The Danger Committee understand stressful high pressure situations. They have taken teamwork and trust to a whole new level, and they can show you how to do the same. Learn what happens behind the scenes of of one of the worlds most dangerous variety acts, and how what they do can apply to your team.
What we can do for you
We can provide you with everything from a standard show of our classic material to a fully customized program combining entertainment and education tailored to your specific needs. We bring over 50 years of combined experience doing corporate events to the table, and we've spent that time making our clients very happy.
Working with The Danger Committee
We understand how important your event is, and we bring immediately recognizable ROI by engaging your audience.
It doesn't matter how great your content is if your audience isn't engaged. We know that our first job is to make sure that your audience is excited about what you are trying to accomplish and that your message lands. We understand that we are one part of a larger equation, and we are extremely adept and experienced at making sure your event is a success not just on-site, but in the even more important months that follow as your messages are put into action. We make your audience sit up and take notice while integrating customized content and information into everything we do. We make your event a success and your job easier in the process.
We can do everything from customized entertainment to keynote presentations, and we do it well!
When corporations hire us, they typically think first of how we can provide entertainment. They're often surprised when they discover we can offer services that go far beyond that. We can add value to all apsects of your event. We've helped deliver support and training for programs aimed at improving teamwork, innovation, customer service, and much, much more. Let us know what you need to accomplish, and we'll let you know how we can help.
You might be surprised to know...
- Combined, we've worked with companies in over a dozen countries on three different continents.
- One of our members has been recognized twice by the International Film and Video Awards for Outstanding Creative.
- One of our members has moderated a panel discussion on Enterprise Risk Management that included advisors to the World Bank and the CFO in charge of the world's largest corporate operating budget.
- One of our members has been asked to introduce a United States President.
- We have been contracted to facilitate multi-city training programs spanning several months.
- We are consistently ranked as superior in post-conference feedback.
- We have been invited to participate in ongoing innovation programs by multiple training companies and corporations.
If we can handle these things, we can handle your event! Contact us and let us show you how.